"People to whom nothing has ever happened cannot understand the importance of events!" Sheridan Maine are proud to be supporting a dynamic events group in their search for an experienced Credit Controller. The firm has grown as a business and developed an international portfolio of brands and now has interests in a number of global vertical industries.
They are looking for a professional, commercially minded and confident individual who is able to demonstrate knowledge of successful credit control processes. You will be based at their south west London headquarters, and will work as part of a team.
Your key responsibilities will include:
• Responsible for all invoicing on the allocated portfolios within the Group
• Working with the sales ledger manager to keep clean ledgers
• To ensure all event invoices are paid as close to due date as possible
• To ensure that debt reports are maintained properly
• To ensure that overall debt exposure is kept to a bare minimum
• Liaising with Teams with regard to potential bad debtors
• Developing and maintaining positive relationships
• Ensuring customer records are maintained and that credit notes and unallocated cash receipts are kept to a minimum
What we need from you:
• Excellent attention to detail
• Previous Experience in a similar role
• Familiarity with VAT and TAX regulations within the UK, Europe and Worldwide
• Adaptability to work with different currency's and FX rates
• Confidence & adaptability with dealing with different IT systems
• Good Excel skills
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.