If opportunity doesn't knock, then build a door! Our client is one of the UK's leading property developers. The team is filled with people who are vibrant, hard-working and encompass the work hard play attitude.
Based at their North London headquarters, your responsibilities will include:
• Tax compliance and reporting
• Assistance with HMRC enquiries
• Drafting VAT registration forms (VAT1s, 5Ls 50s & 51s)
• Drafting option to tax notifications
• Support with CIS registrations
• Follow up with HMRC on registration applications, notification of dormant companies etc.
• Support with implementation of new policies and procedures in preparation for next HMRC Business Risk Review
• Filing structure of tax documents on Knowledge
• Support with implementation and operation of a formal filing procedure and merge all existing documents in accordance with agreed policy
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.