"The art of communication is the language of leadership!" We currently have an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly expanding stakeholder communications organisation. These guys have worked with stellar clients from all over the world – some of which include huge corporations such as British Airways, Burberry, DeBeers, HSBC, and more.
The Finance Manager will be supported by two Finance Executives and a key responsibility of the role is educating, motivating and developing them to ensure that the day-to-day Finance transactions are recorded error free and on a timely basis.
This is a role for a confident communicator, who can deliver a high quality of work whilst working to tight deadlines, and the successful candidate will be a highly motivated, energetic individual who is keen to meet the challenges of contributing to a dynamic, highly entrepreneurial environment.
The role is a fantastic development opportunity to take on a FC role in the future and be responsible for all aspects of the financial wellbeing of a business in the future.
You will have overall responsibility of the following finance aspects:
• Management and Financial Reporting
• Finance Transactions
• Payroll and Regulatory Reporting
• Finance Administration
• Team support
• An ambitious, commercially minded person, who is 1 year post qualified and has experience working in, or working with, a small/medium-sized company
• Academically strong with experience of working in an ambitious, entrepreneurial and dynamic environments, ideally within the Professional Services or Marcomms sectors
• Good numerical skills essential
• Highly proficient with MS Excel, including possessing a complete understanding of its core functions and capabilities
This position requires:
• Strong interpersonal and communications skills necessary to build trust and respect both within the Finance team and the wider business at all levels
• A versatile personality with good problem solving skills and an eye for detail combined with sound numerical and presentation skills
• Flexible and ‘team focused' with a ‘roll up your sleeves' attitude to getting the job done
• Ability to manage many urgent and often, conflicting priorities
• Ability to manage, develop and evolve and adhere to clear processes and procedures
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.