Sheridan Maine is proud to be working with an award winning investment manager platform and compliance service provider to recruit a qualified Accountant into their team.
Based in the London office, you will join the Finance team in a key role to take on day to day accounting responsibilities for a variety of internal legal entities. You will be responsible for leading workstreams in the production and analysis of monthly, quarterly and annual reports, several statutory audits as well as all group entities' consolidations and interim financial statements. This is a unique opportunity for a "hands on" qualified accountant who is able to demonstrate strong project management skills and excellent technical skills.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Manage a team to perform day to day accounting tasks for multiple legal entities
• Help the ongoing improvement of accounting systems, tools and procedures
• Lead creation of statutory annual accounts for various group entities
• Lead work with Auditors producing audited accounts for various group entities
• Provide guidance in the creation of internal company KPIs
• Opportunity to work as part of a team directly with the Directors of the firm and build a new client offering of "Accounting Services"
We are looking for a professional who has 3 years of PQ experience in a financial or professional services environment and who has excellent technical knowledge and understanding of group structures. Previous audit involvement and the capacity to project manage an audit process is also key to this role.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.