My client is a leading independent production group who offer award winning programming for a whole range of major broadcasters in the UK and the US. They are currently looking to appoint a Management Accountant into their finance department.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Preparation and review of consolidated accounts on a monthly basis, as well as during the budget process. Includes monthly reforecasting
• Review of individual company cashflows and consolidation into the group cashflow on a monthly basis, as well as during the budget process
• Responsible for the management and budget reporting of various entities
• Lead monthly finance meetings with Heads of Companies and report to the Head of Finance on any areas of concerns in each of the entities
• Preparation and review of quarterly distribution statements
• Attend management meetings with the COO, Head of Finance and Heads of Companies
• Supporting senior management to ensure accurate reporting, while pre-empting their finance reporting needs
• Ensure all management information is prepared in a timely manner
• Assist with the management of day to day activities of the finance team, ensuring that they are working in an organised and efficient way to agreed deadlines, producing accurate financial information on a timely basis and complying with legal obligations
• Planning and document preparation for the statutory audit
• Proactively ensuring that the Group is up to date with accounting developments and compliant with accounting standards
What you will need to be great for this role:
• Fully qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA together with previous relevant industry experience
• Demonstrable experience of managing, motivating and developing teams – including performance management and appraisals
• Demonstrable experience of driving through change
• Demonstrably experience of working to tight deadlines, while still delivering accurate results
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Confident self-starter with the ability to operate in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
• Strong influencing and leadership skills
• Confidently questions and challenges decision-makers in relation to financial matters
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefor if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.