My client is a leading independent production group who offer award winning programming for a whole range of major broadcaster in the UK and the US. They are currently looking to appoint a Financial Controller to work with the Group Head of Finance and Senior Management team, helping plan and manage their budgets whilst ensuring of the accurate and timely production of consolidated accounts.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Prepare and review the group consolidated accounts on a monthly basis
• Put together and review the budgets and forecasts whilst managing the cashflow
• Lead monthly production review meetings with senior leadership teams and the wider business
• Manage the day-to-day activities of the finance team, ensuring that they are working in an organised and efficient way
• Ensure corporate Tax deadlines are met and prepare Group VAT returns
• Any ad hoc project work or additional duties as requested by the Head of Finance
Knowledge and experience required:
• Fully qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA
• Have previous broadcasting or production experience
• Be able to drive change and demonstrate a willingness to make improvements where necessary
• Demonstrate strong communication and leadership skills
If you think this exciting opportunity is the next step for you then please contact us ASAP!
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefor if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.