Are you looking for your next finance opportunity within an internationally recognised business? Our client is looking for a motivated Accountant to join their finance department.
In this role you will deliver efficient and effective accounting services for Business Line Companies in accordance with company policies and procedures.
Based in the London headquarters, your responsibilities will include:
• Ensure all accounting vouchers are correctly processed and authorised in accordance with company rules
• Prepare management accounts in accordance with Group Accounting Rules and deadlines
• Prepare quarterly disclosure information for consolidation reporting
• Support external audit in respect of UK entities
• Prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliations
• Ensure conformance and compliance with company policies and J-SOX
• Preparation of Statutory Financial Statements for UK entities
• Support the preparation of VAT Returns for UK entities
What you will need to be great for this role:
• Demonstrable experience of Statutory Accounts, Tax and VAT return preparation
• Demonstrable knowledge of International Accounting standards and in their application in a business context
• Ability to work with a high level of accuracy and meet tight deadlines whilst managing conflicting priorities
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• MS Office with Intermediate Excel skills
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.