'Encore!' We are proud to be working with one of London's largest theatre companies to find an Assistant Management Accountant on a permanent basis.
Based at their head office located in central London, your responsibilities will include:
• Assist Finance Manager to develop new reports for a service agreement model then be responsible to prepare and distribute to relevant stakeholder
• Attend meetings with various stakeholders to discuss reports
• Conduct a monthly cost recovery analysis
• Production of monthly reports for the Group, including sending the monthly reports to stakeholders
• Responsible for ensuring certain balance sheets accounts are fully reconciled at time periods appropriate to the account
• Assisting with budget and forecast processes
• Ad hoc project work as directed by the heads of department
Your skills and experience will include:
• Part qualified accountant with at least 3 years' experience within accountancy
• Excellent MS Excel skills
• Good knowledge of accounting processes and procedures
• Excellent interpersonal skills
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.