Are you an experienced Accounts Payable clerk who has working knowledge of Navison? Have you managed the full cycle accounts payable process including payment runs? Do you have strong communication skills and the ability to tackle difficult queries? If so I would love to hear from you.
My client is a restaurant group that are currently looking for an accounts payable clerk to join their finance department on an interim period of up to 6 months.
Based in their Central London head office you will be working with a small accounts payable team. You will be expected to lead from the front and will be reporting directly to the Accounts Payable Manager.
Duties will include:
• Input of all invoices/credit notes into the purchase ledger via CSV import
• Reconciliation of the FNB system export with supplier invoices, credit notes and requests for credits leading to the preparation and import of the weekly food & beverage invoices to Navision
• Working with Accounts Payable Manager and other stakeholders to ensure all invoices/credit notes are valid and authorised for payment
• Reconciliation of all supplier statements
• Processing staff and directors' expense claims
• Reconciliation and posting of credit accounts and credit card statements
• Investigate account anomalies as directed by the AP Manager
• Processing restaurant petty cash expenses
• Processing Purchase Orders
The candidate must ideally have at least two years of experience with a strong accounts payable skill set and working knowledge of Navison. Strong Excel skills (pivot tables / v look ups), good communication skills and a target driven and hard working attitude are key.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're interested in this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible!