Here is an opportunity not to be missed! We are excited to be working with one of London's most prestigious luxury travel and concierge companies. Headquartered in central London, this award winning group operate across 60 offices globally and have an enviable client base.
As the Project Accountant, your role will be to support the Event Directors with financial, commercial and operational tasks. Acting as a liaison between the various teams and the wider company. Tracking Corporate billing, and revenue and profitability, to improve inter-departmental communication and working practices, and drive profitability.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Supporting the directors with day to day budgeting, financial reporting and profitability
• Supporting the creation of multi service / cross department budgets and developing best practices and ways of working
• Track the budgets and run reports to highlight trends
• Oversight of all major budgets
• Work with event leads to ensure positive cash flow on a project basis
• Track against financial targets & accruals by being POC for monthly sales reporting and regular accrual checks with Finance
• Help deliver against profitability targets
• Support the team with different tax nuances and foreign exchange, and their implication on budgets of global accounts
• Ensure the teams are accurately time sheeting to identify over-servicing
• POC for Finance & Ops Globally
• Time and expense tracking through long term projects
• Bi-weekly cash forecast meeting & profitability meetings
• Develop the team of Procim admins and be a point of escalation
• Continue to simplify and improve the back end of Procim to deliver a more efficient User Interface
• Liaise between The Agency, Directors and IT to maintain best practice, collaborative working and shared accessibility to the server and GDrive to deliver efficiencies across company
• Support and coordinate the Operational, Commercial, Compliance and Legal areas of RFP's, working with the relevant internal teams
• Support the Group in planning and executing short, mid and long-term projects and consider the impact on various stakeholders to ensure a positive result with welcome change
• Support the company's transition to Office 365 (SharePoint, OneDrive, Teams etc.)
What we will need from you:
• Admin level knowledge of Procim (Project Management System)
• Excellent financial understanding of management accounts
• Ability to set Foreign Exchange rates
• Operations experience of implementing changes
• Previous experience in Events and /or Marketing Agency
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.