"The art of communication is the language of leadership."
We are excited to be working with a leading fibre based infrastructure business that is recruiting a Accounts Receivable & Billing Specialist to join their team based at their London head office.
You will be billing customers for the sale of services to the business and responsibility thereafter for the maintenance of all aspects of customer accounts leading to payment.
Your key responsibilities will include:
• Monthly Billing
• Customer communication
• Credit Control, Collections and payment allocation
• Billing adjustments
• Account Reconciliation
• Month end process
• Bad debt provision
• Maintaining customer Records
• Liaising with Account Manager and business partners
What you will need to be considered for this role:
• A minimum of 2-3 years working in Accounts Receivable and Billing
• A minimum of 2-3 years' experience in Credit Control and Collections
• Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
• Proficient with Excel
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Problem solving skills
• Team player
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.