If opportunity doesn't knock, then build a door! We are currently working with a European market leader in property management to find an experienced Accounts Payable Supervisor to join their busy finance department.
This role would suit someone who has a strong accounts payable skill set and has experience in dealing with large volumes of data. Excellent attention to detail is essential in order to spot duplicates and unusual variances to maintain an accurate and complete data set. You will ideally have previous exposure to ERP software (Oracle, Sun, Financial Force) and a double entry knowledge.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Reconciliation of supplier accounts
• Entering large invoices with up to 50 lines/entries
• Ensure correct coding of invoices
• Credit card reconciliations
• Petty cash reconciliations
• Process and review payments runs
• Liaise with suppliers and staff
• Processing employees' expenses
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.