"The science of today is the technology of tomorrow!" Sheridan Maine are delighted to be working with a rapidly expanding IT firm to recruit an Assistant Financial Controller. You will be getting hands-on in this diverse and interesting role across varying aspects of finance.
Based within the organisation's central London office, your key responsibilities will include:
• Assist in the preparation of the monthly management accounts including:
• Prepare monthly journals for the FD to approve
• Monthly balance sheet reconciliations
• Prepare first draft of the accounts for the FD to review
• Report to the FD with timely and accurate financial information
• Assist in the preparation of the annual budget process
• Conduct profit and cost analysis
• Check and scrutinize invoices for accuracy
• Processing and reconciling of expenses, credit cards and petty cash receipts
• Process payments to suppliers
• Management of fixed assets including depreciation schedules
• Completion of VAT returns and liaison with HMRC
• Assist in the preparation of Year end audit, including liaising with external auditors
What we will need from you:
• High level of accuracy and attention to detail
• Good communication skills
• Solid analytical and decision-making skills
• Experience in dealing with multi-currencies and multiple jurisdictions
• Experience using Sage
• Part Qualified (CIMA/ACCA)
• Previous finance experience is essential
• SaS background
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.