My client is a leading multi-technical services provider who offer electrical, mechanical and HVAC engineering services and supports its customers to design, build, operate and maintain facilities that are energy-efficient and environmentally friendly. They are currently looking to appoint a Financial Accountant to deliver all aspects of financial reporting, group consolidation, tax and statutory accounts.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Completion of the Group Consolidation Reporting Package.
• Preparation of the statutory accounts for all entities
• Preparation of any statutory Government returns.
• Preparation of the annual tax return.
• Preparation of tax comps for Group forecasting
• Preparation of the quarterly VAT return and monthly CIS return
• Monthly reconciliation of the balance sheet.
• To actively participate in systems testing where required
• Ensure compliance with SAO requirements
• Must be a qualified accountant : ACA, ACCA or equivalent qualification experience.
• Strong academic background
• Must have experience of the preparation of annual tax returns, and engagement with HMRC.
• Must have experience of the preparation of statutory accounts.
• Must be familiar with the management of external auditors in a multi-location business.
• Must have experience of IFRS accounts
If you think this exciting opportunity is the next step for you then please contact us ASAP!
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Contact Lawrence Molyneux via phone 0207 430 5570