My client is a tech growth company based in West London. They are actively involved in the mobile gaming industry - an industry worth $40 billion.
Due to their rapid growth of late, they need to expand the finance team to assist within all areas of finance. This includes big data analytics, supporting the month-end process and assisting with board reporting.
You will support in the daily operations of the finance department as well as assist in financial management, ad-hoc analysis and month-end reporting. Working
in a dynamic and very fast moving tech business, the role requires the individual to be a fast learner and open-minded about evolving finance and administration tasks
to support the needs of the organisation.
• Maintain the purchase ledger on SAGE 50, including inputting all supplier transactions and reconciling accounts
• Process occasional staff expenses
• Reconcile and process monthly credit card statements
• Ensure invoices are approved and subsequently perform payment runs on a weekly basis
• Reconciliation of company bank accounts in multiple currencies
• Daily data mining using Excel
• Weekly treasury activities including liquidity reporting to key stakeholders
You will be required to engage with suppliers, customers and internal stakeholders and be an integral part of the small and relatively senior finance team.
• Educated to degree level with a minimum 2:1 degree in a numerate and/or business-related subject or equivalent.
• 1 – 2 years' experience working in an accounts/finance position in a small tech company
• PC literate and have strong, proven Excel skills
• SAGE experience is a plus but not essential
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're interested in this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible!