Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world. We are delighted to be working with an award winning organisation that specialises in providing training courses and apprenticeships. We are looking for a qualified accountant (ACA preferred) who is immediately available for an interim period of 3-4 months.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Journals (prepayments, payroll, and accruals)
• Review and clear bank reconciliations
• Preparation of balance sheet reconciliations
• Communication with multiple contact points within business to answer queries and be a finance resource
• Assistance with preparation of cashflow forecasts
• Preparation of VAT returns
• Problem solving, troubleshooting and process improvement
• Preparation of customer invoices and chasing of receipts
• Monthly sales commission calculations
• Resolution of several systems issues and project plan to address these
• Streamlining and optimisation of AP/AR systems and processes
You will be working within a fast paced environment and we are looking for someone who has a willingness to “get stuck in”. You will have had previous experience of working to tight deadlines and you must be a proficient user of Excel and Microsoft Office. It is essential that you are confident at manipulating data.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.