If opportunity doesn't knock, then build a door! Sheridan Maine is proud to be working with a global real estate organisation who are looking to recruit a Payroll Assistant into their busy and growing finance team.
Based in the company's head office in central London, you will be assisting the Payroll Manager with the UK payroll function, ensuring accurate and timely delivery of three payrolls.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Assisting with the management of three payrolls for a combined total of 1000 people
• Ensuring payroll records are updated to SOX standards and for HMRC audits
• Administering changes to pay records (salary, tax code, etc.)
• Dealing with payroll queries
• Liaising with HR on payroll issues
• Dealing with HMRC queries
• Assisting with the processing of P60, P45 and P11ds
• Administering the Childcare Voucher, Gym membership and Season Ticket Loan schemes
• Assisting with the processing of pensions and bonus schemes
What we are looking for in you:
• Good organisation and communication skills are essential
• A competent user of Microsoft Excel and Word
• Attention to detail
• Ability to work to tight deadlines
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Previous payroll experience
• Experience of MHR's iTrent payroll system
• Experience of other payroll systems
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.