You can’t wait for inspiration, you have to go at it with a club! What a great time for you to be looking for a new job. We currently have an amazing opportunity to work with our client, a private members club which is globally recognised.
Based in their central London head office, this is a newly created role. You will be supporting the leadership team and company founders. This role owns the company’s budgeting and forecasting process and model and provides detailed analytical and commercial support.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Ownership and further development of the group's detailed excel-based financial forecasting model to support and drive rapid business growth
• Regular re-forecasting, budgeting and scenario modelling, and updating for historic performance and provision of analysis board and investor presentations
• Development of profitability models and analysis of sub-business categories including concessions and new lines of business
• Build out necessary systems/dashboards, so commercial teams have access to the right data and KPIs in real time
• Collaboration with senior management to provide analysis and validate key drivers/variables
• Scrutinise the health of the business and interpret key performance metrics on and offline
• Assist in developing customer insight tools and techniques across the business (including forecasting, testing & proposition modelling)
• Future trend and market mapping analysis
Your skills and qualifications will include:
• Accounting background (ACCA, ACA, CIMA) or MBA
• Excellent excel modeller
• Excellent attention to detail
• Strong technical understanding of membership-based models, SalesForce and other CRM platforms
• Collaborative and good communication skills
• Comfortable working with all levels of management and in a global business
In return, some perks of the job will include:
• Great high street discounts and cashback offers
• 30% discount on food and beverages in the clubs
• Access to our Employee Assistance Scheme
• Pension scheme contribution
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.