Be the light that helps others see. Help shape the future of global energy. Work for a market leader in solar projects and energy solutions. This is a glowing opportunity not to be missed.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Open new bank accounts and close bank accounts no longer required
• Collate and provide all information required by the banks for KYC compliance
• Ensure all bank accounts are available online and add new bank accounts to the relevant online platforms
• Update the master list of all bank accounts and publish to the finance team on a monthly basis
• Support the Transactional Finance Manager to ensure all bank transactions are posted to the finance system and all bank accounts are reconciled on a monthly basis
• Arrange and chair weekly bank account status meetings
• Work closely with the Transactional Finance Manager and the Finance Systems Manager to implement efficiency improvements across all areas of the P2P process
• Prepare a suite of training materials and self-help guides for users of the P2P system both within the finance team and the wider business
• Work closely with the Transactional Finance Manager to assist in setting up transactional reporting for new jurisdictions before handing over to the AP team
• Prepare process documents for each jurisdiction and train the AP team on processing transactions, including relevant VAT rules
• Reconcile inter-company accounts across the group
You will be great at:
• Good understanding of Purchase Ledger and Sales Ledger
• Good understanding of VAT
• Flexible approach in a fast-paced business which is constantly changing, keep a clear head under pressure
• Strong communicator with both internal and external stakeholders
• Demonstrate excellent MS Excel skills
• Excellent attention to detail when checking information with an ability to recognise and question anomalies
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.