The quality of a leader is reflected in the standards they set themselves! We are currently looking for a competent and driven Finance Manager to join an award winning architectural and design company.
Reporting to the International Financial Controller, your responsibilities will include:
• Timely production of monthly management information for main trading entity with the focus on operating expenses
• Working Closely with ledger teams to resolve any queries
• Analysis of monthly results vs budget, forecast and prior year
• Balance sheet control, analysis and review identifying risks
• Working with non-financially literate budget holders to provide high quality, accessible information
• Assisting in the preparation of annual budgets and quarterly forecasts for all overhead departments
• Manage a team of five individuals within the accounts payable function
• Preparing the VAT return for the UK group
• Preparing year-end audit information and liaising with auditors
• Continual monitoring and enhancement of procedures and reported information
Your qualities and Skills will include:
• Fully qualified accountant - CIMA/ACCA/ACA
• Experience in various ledgers, Purchase, Cash book and Sales Ledger including Reconciliations
• Prior experience with people management
• Advanced excel skills along with a good knowledge of financial systems
• Methodical, accurate and able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.