We are currently working with a small but rapidly growing hotel company, with bags of character… Following significant investment, a year ago the company has grown 250% in a year and is showing no signs of slowing down. It's time for their finance team to grow, and they are looking for a strong finance individual with experience within the hospitality industry who can develop and grow with the company through its exciting European roll out.
As FP&A Manager, your responsibilities will include:
• Owning the collection and reporting of all data, whether ad-hoc or periodic
• Building the data structure and ensuring its reliability at all times
• Overseeing the month end process from a data point of view, ensuring the data used is consistent and accurate, and guaranteeing report functionality
• Setting up a process and leading the monthly and quarterly forecasts
• Monitoring labour efficiency across all sites
• Confidently using data analysis and financial modelling to drive business decisions
• Recommending ways of improving efficiency and making savings at site level
• Investigating variances to budget in order to define best practices in all areas
• Project work drilling into opportunities sites can maximise and any potential threats to the business
• Preparing Monthly reporting including variance analysis and associated commentary; scheduling meetings with budget holders to go through variances and agree actions, if needed, aimed at bringing spend in line with
• Leading the production of the annual budget
• Guaranteeing integrity of data and policies on the SunSystems database
• Being the SunSystems (and associated systems) ‘guru' from a data point of view
Your skills and experience will include:
• Advanced Excel knowledge
• Experience in a multi-site hospitality environment
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.