You shouldn't dream your film, you should make it! We are excited to be working on behalf of a passionate FTSE 250 global media company that are currently recruiting an Assistant Analyst into their busy and thriving finance department.
Based in their head office located in central London, your responsibilities will include:
• Assist with preparation of a consolidated Budget and Q2 and Q3 forecast for Film Distribution (Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet and Cashflow)
• Assist with Film Distribution Budget and Forecast Presentation
• Feed all inputs into model from revenue and cost streams to prepare a consolidated view by title but also a by territory Gross margin view
• Assist with Inter-company for Budget and Forecast
• Variance analysis Budget and Forecast to actuals
• Consolidate cash per stream for Budget and Forecast
• Create efficiencies in models and develop a consolidated model
• Ad hoc projects
To do this role, you will have:
• Studier or part qualified accountant
• Previous experience in FP&A role with multiple stakeholders
• Previous experience in media an advantage
• Ability to manage multiple deadlines
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.