The science of today is the technology of tomorrow! We are hugely excited to be working with one of the world's champions of technology. Having sales and support, production and research development operations in around 200 countries, and with regional head offices in London, Singapore, Japan and the US, they truly are an international organisation!
This is a wide ranging role encompassing management and financial accounting. You will be part of the Business Partner team for the European Office Service Business Group providing key support to the decision making process. As a member of the Group Finance function you will build strong relationships with, and gain great exposure to, a variety of key stakeholders across the business.
Responsibilities will include:
• Owner of the contract P&L and B/S for IT Services international clients
• Track corrective actions and ensure remediation of deviations within agreed timelines
• Participate in monthly meetings with Client Management team to discuss results, trends and plan.
• Responsible for the monthly reporting cycle including variance analysis, critical assessment of forecast and commentary
• Attend monthly reviews to discuss contract performance, driver for deviations and corrective actions
• Responsible for the design and production of other high quality output according to the requirements of key stakeholders
• Developing and enhancing reporting using a variety of systems and tools
What you will need to be great at this role:
• Strong commercial and financial analytical skills
• Understanding of the commercials of the contracts in the portfolio
• Strong Excel and exposure to business intelligence tools (COGNOS, Power BI)
• Must be able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
• Strong presentation skills, with ability to communicate with financial and non-financial audience
• Bachelor Degree in Accounting/Finance/Business Studies or equivalent
• Recently acquired Accounting qualification or in final stages (CIMA, ACCA or equivalent)
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.