Fine dining, Restaurants, Pubs, Bars - sound good?
With a focus at bringing back the Great British Pub accompanied with mouth-watering food menus this is an exciting and rapidly growing company based in Central London. Among the portfolio alongside the traditional pubs, include restaurants and bars. With some exciting projects currently ongoing this is an exciting time to join the company.
The role will sit within the transactional team focusing as a finance assistant. Due to the nature of the business the role will be fast paced, working with high volumes which will require excellent attention to detail and accuracy levels. A good communicator is a must as you will be liaising with a variety of internal and external departments and sites.
Day to day duties will include:
- Process high volume of supplier invoices to the purchase ledger on a daily basis
- Prepare and prioritise supplier payment runs on a weekly and monthly basis
- Weekly bank reconciliations
- Posting month end journals and corrections
- Assisting with month end close and management accounts
- Liaise with internal and external parties regarding invoice and payment queries
- Reconcile supplier accounts and statements
- Process and reconcile stock invoices
Required skills and Experiences:
- Excellent communications skills
- Previous finance exposure
- Looking to further a career within finance
- Good knowledge of Excel
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants.
Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful
If you’re interested in this position or are keen to hear more please click on “apply” above as soon as possible!