You can't wait for inspiration, you have to go at it with a club! What a great time for you to be looking for a new job. We currently have an amazing opportunity to work with our client, who are globally renowned within the hospitality industry.
Due to recent rapid growth and planned future expansion, they are currently looking for a Finance Business Partner who will be part of the UK finance team based in London. The role is designed to focus greatly on business partnering a number of UK sites within the responsibilities below.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Act as a Finance Business Partner to a group of restaurants leading them from a Finance point of view
• Provide robust commercial challenge to GMs so that revenue weakness and cost overruns are properly investigated and understood
• Produce monthly business intelligence based on reports done by yourself or from FP&A across the group to help General Managers ("GMs") and Senior Management maximise revenue and drive profit conversion
• Produce ad hoc analysis as directed by GM/FD to identify and understand cost/margin variances, revenue themes and wages spend across the relevant sites and communicate results with GMs to assist them in making
informed decisions around menu structure, pricing, promotions
• Investigate margin discrepancies at month end with GMs and F&B Controllers to identify potential changes/improvements to processes to tighten up margin management in procurement, stock control, rota management
• Support the UK FD with the objective to create consistent Finance processes and produce first class management information for use across the business
• Diarise P&L reviews with the GMs each month and chair the meeting so that all key variances to budget are discussed and actions are recorded/followed up each month
• Prepare weekly P&L reports for the relevant sites making sure all relevant items are captured and that the reports provide a reliable view of actual performance (i.e. minimising discrepancies to actual P&L numbers)
• Ongoing implementation of financial processes and controls across the whole site.
What you will need to be great at this role:
• A fully qualified accountant with good accounting experience and preferably from a multi-site leisure / hospitality background
• Advanced Excel skills and ideally experience with Sage Accounts package, Opera and Micros
• Ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure
• Organised and methodical
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.