We currently have an exciting opportunity to be working for one of London's oldest firms. Specialising in fine art, jewellery and wine this company has been around since 1766.
We are looking for a switched on assertive hardworking individual who is meticulous. We are looking for proactivity! You will be able to work within a fast paced environment and work to tight deadlines.
Based in Central London you will be working within their head office.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Responsible for matching, batching and coding
• Processing a high volume of supplier invoices
• Supplier statement reconciliations
• Matching the purchase orders
• Responsible for the fortnightly payment run via BACS and CHAPS
• Month end reporting
• Bank reconciliations on a daily basis including multi-currency
• Good interpersonal skills
• Good with excel
• High attention to detail
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.