If opportunity doesn’t knock, then build a door! Sheridan Maine is delighted to be working with an established and growing property developer who is looking for a Head of Finance to join them on an interim basis as maternity cover.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Leading the team of c.10 on a daily basis
• Report writing for monthly Board Pack, Group sign off for new sites, changes to forecast, reporting of issues etc.
• Development of dashboard reporting
• Provision of support to the Finance Director for analysis and interrogation of data
• Provide review of accounting, deliverables to Group, auditors, external stakeholders
• Support and review of the annual budget process
• Ad-hoc commercial support to Finance Director and Managing Director
• Review of monthly finance reconciliation packs
• Anti-Money Laundering audits and plot file reviews
What we need from you:
• Qualified Accountant ACA/CIMA/ACCA
• Proven leader
• IT literate, including good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
• Attention to detail
• Motivated with a positive ‘can do’ attitude
• Confident and at ease dealing with all levels of management within a corporate head office environment
• Team player, willing to learn and get involved with a wide range of tasks
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.