Who'd have thought today you would be looking at a fresh and challenging role working for one of the most prestigious institutes in the U.K? My client is a highly reputable college that is currently looking for a Payroller to join their finance department on an interim basis.
Based within the college itself, located in the centre of London, the successful candidate will be reporting to the Finance Manager.
The duties include:
• Routine collection, verification and deposit of Cash collections to the Bank and all other related functions as required by the property
• Preparing, controlling and distributing monthly payroll and other employee dues and settlements as and when necessary
• Coordinating with HR department on accurate records regarding vacation, sick time and other payroll related benefits, verifying that accruals for same are sufficient to meet liability
• Establishing and maintaining security procedures designed to ensure the confidentiality of all payroll related information
• Coordinating with Accounts payable for monthly taxation payment
• Monthly reconciliation of taxation, for year-end reporting to government tax office
• Distributing the colleague income tax report on a timely manner
• Supplying monthly payroll comparison reports to the Director of Finance
• Reconciling payroll related balance sheet accounts
• Preparing payroll related month end journals
The successful candidate will have:
• Excellent Communication Skills
• Initiative and ability to work independently
• Honesty & integrity
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.