Are you studying towards or do you have your accountancy qualification? Do you have strong analytical experience? Have you got exposure to creating budgets and forecasts? If so I have the perfect opportunity for you.
Our client is a leading international business-to-business media Group focused primarily on the international finance, metals and commodities sectors. It is a leading provider of economic and investment research and also runs an extensive portfolio of conferences, seminars and training courses for the financial and commodities markets.
Working from the Group’s London office, your main responsibilities will include:
• Support the Head of FP&A in managing the annual Budget and monthly reforecast submissions
• Consolidate Divisional KPI reporting for all revenue streams in the division: Subscriptions, Events and Advertising, working with the financial control team to ensure consistency
• Pro-actively analyse trends in the P&L to identify key areas of risk and opportunity
• Build contingency plans into the monthly reforecast process and create milestone reporting to help manage investment decisions
• Support the Head of FP&A on the preparation of presentations for the Divisional CFO and Divisional Executive Committee
• Suggest synergies and economies of scale for the new Division
• Prepare a Divisional summary for the monthly board commentary
• Work with the Group Finance Transformation Project team to assess finance systems to automate and improve the accuracy of financial forecasting and reporting
• Support the implementation of the FPS Division financial initiatives
The successful candidate will have excellent attention to detail and strong communication skills with a collaborative stakeholder management approach. We are looking for a proactive team player with a flexible “can do” attitude.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.