We wander for distraction, but we travel for fulfilment! This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the world's largest travel companies of its kind. They are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Commissions Controller for their finance team based in central London.
Your responsibilities will include:
• To ensure that all hotel commissions are being recorded daily from Sabre into the hotel commissions software
• To ensure that IC's are manually entering group bookings into the hotel commission software
• To send out daily invoices/statements to hotels
• Allocate cash receipts daily against the correct invoice(s)
• Produce monthly reports to assist the Finance team with the Agent Commission Statement process
• Produce monthly reports for Aged hotel commissions debts
• Actively chase hotel commissions that are outstanding by sending statements and calling the hotels
• Build up good relationships with hotel payables
Your skills and experience will include:
• Good computerised back office skills
• Strong Excel processing skills
• An organised and methodical approach to working
• The ability to learn quickly and adapt to (often complex) in-house systems
• The ability to work to deadlines and priorities workload
• Good communication skills
• Exceptional customer service skills
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.