We wander for distraction, but we travel for fulfilment! This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the world's largest travel companies of its kind. They are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Accounts Assistant for their finance team based in central London.
Your responsibilities will include:
• To ensure all BSP, British Rail and Supplier invoices are processed in a timely manner
• Supplier statement reconciliations
• Bank reconciliations
• Answer telephone in polite, timely and efficient manner
• Process any administrative task or query promptly and accurately
• Attend client and supplier functions when and if required, to develop and maintain good relationships
Your skills and experience will include:
• Good computerised back office skills
• Good all-round knowledge of travel suppliers invoicing and reconciliation systems
• The ability to work to deadlines and priorities workload
• Good communication skills
• Exceptional customer service skills
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.