Many a small thing has been made large by the right kind of advertising! This is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of an exciting, growing advertising agency, and working in a vibrant environment in the heart of Soho. They are currently looking to recruit a qualified or part-qualified accountant to join them as an Accounts Payable Assistant.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Processing of supplier invoices on a timely and accurate basis
• Continuously improving the accounts payable process
• Help with the implementation of new expenses system and processing of expenses
• Supplier statement reconciliations, invoice control and payment
• Communicating with suppliers and key stakeholders around the business
• Posting Company credit card statements
• Help with certain month end tasks
• Other ad hoc duties as required
What we will need from you:
• AAT Qualified/ Part Qualified
• At least 2 years Accounts Payable experience
• Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office (e.g. excel, word etc.)
• Experience of performing control account reconciliations including bank reconciliations
• Excellent attention to detail
• Able to work as part of a team
• Effective written and verbal communication skills
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.