A well established property business based in London city centre is looking for an Accounts Assistant to join their finance team. The company has enjoyed a lot of growth and success over the years, leading to the expansion of their finance team.
As an Accounts Assistant your duties will include:
• Weekly and monthly payment runs
• Coding and inputting of Purchase ledger invoices
• Post journals, maintain prepayments and accruals
• Provide financial support
• Ad hoc duties
• Balance sheet reconciliations
The Successful candidate will have:
• Extensive experience in an accounts assistant capacity
• AAT qualified and working towards their CIMA/ ACCA qualification
• Inquisitive and personable
• Team player and excellent communication skills
This is an excellent opportunity for the ambitious individual to use as a training platform for them to progress within a expanding business. If interested please contact me for further details.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.