"The media's the most powerful entity on earth. They have the power to make the innocent guilty and to make the guilty innocent, and that's power!" I have an exciting opportunity to work for one of the world's leading media groups. With offices in locations across the globe this is a great chance to join a world leader. The company have undergone a significant transformation over the last few years and is rapidly expanding, therefore they have created a new role of FP&A Manager.
This is a great opportunity for a technically strong, commercial & ambitious individual to take the next step in their career within a Group which is able to offer clear growth opportunities over the coming years.
Based at the Group's central London headquarters, you will report to the Media Finance Director and be working within a dynamic fast-paced environment. This role will provide exposure to all aspects of the global Media business and the opportunity to work closely with all international operations – as well as broad exposure to the Group CFO and other senior management.
Your key responsibilities will include:
• Co-ordination of the Media month-end reporting cycle
• Quarterly budgeting and reforecast process and Media 3-year plan
• Production of MI presentations for Board and senior management
• Development & reporting of Media KPIs
• Business partner to key global functions
• Global monitoring and reporting of cash collections across all Media operations
• Identification and implementation of cost saving and efficiency initiatives
• Ad-hoc special projects working with the CFO and Media FD
Your skills and experience will include:
• Qualified accountant (ACCA/CIMA/ACA) with 2+ years PQE
• Highly commercial and hands-on finance professional, with the necessary technical skills to add value across the whole P&L
• Proven ability to add value commercial & operational value, with exceptional business modelling capabilities
• Highly motivated, self-starter with a strong career trajectory and with the capability and ambition to grow into a more senior finance leadership role
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.