Sheridan Maine are pleased to be working with an established property finance company. This organisation manages the assets of a large chain of public houses spread across the UK. They are looking for an Accounts Assistant to join their finance team
Responsibilities will include:
• Inputting invoices onto the in-house system
• Supplier payments (fortnightly and ad hoc) with remittances
• Supplier account reconciliations
• Liaising with suppliers to ensure account information is accurate
• Managing the set-up, cancellation and return of direct debit payments
• Raise quarterly interest demands
• Raising administration fees and sundry ad hoc invoices
• Raising monthly management fees
• Managing council tax refunds
• Processing refunds from utility provider
• Providing administrative support to the team
• Working closely with individuals across the business at all levels
• Providing support to the credit control team
We are looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual who is extremely organised, has good time management skills, and is able to work on their own initiative. Excellent communication and Excel skills are also essential for this role.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.