The science of today is the technology of tomorrow! We are hugely excited to be working with an international business technology organisation. They are currently looking for a Payroll Supervisor to join their busy finance team in central London on a temporary basis of up to 4 months.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Working with HR team (EMEA and US based) to collect co-ordinate starter/ leaver information and forms
• Co-ordinating with 8 payroll providers across EMEA to ensure accurate and timely payment of monthly salaries for all European staff
• Producing monthly payroll reconciliation, Salary, Commissions, Bonus, Share schemes
• Assisting with any pay queries and investigation anomalies
• Process monthly payroll journals in NetSuite
• Updating Time-Off management system for starters and leavers information
• Ensuring data in this system is accurate and in-line with company annual leave/ sick leave policies
Your skills and experience will include:
• At least 1/2 years' experience in a Finance team with accounts and/or payroll experience
• Knowledge of accounting principles including, debtors, creditors, accruals, prepayments
• Excellent numeracy/literacy/analytical skills
• Excellent communication skill with ability to liaise with payroll providers employees throughout Europe
• Team player/ Fast learner (especially IT systems – Zuora use Netsuite)
• Language skills would be an advantage (French /German)
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.