Many a small thing has been made large by the right kind of advertising! This is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of an exciting, growing advertising agency, and working in a vibrant environment in the heart of Soho. They are currently looking to recruit a driven and motivated Group Finance Manager.
Reporting to the Finance Director, your responsibilities will include:
• Produce monthly consolidated P&L and Balance Sheets
• Drive discipline around month end deliverables from the group companies
• Inter-company balances – ensure these net off to zero each month
• Responsible for production of monthly Group and Marketing board packs
• Monthly forecasting for each business
• Balance Sheet reconciliations – develop a quarterly reconciliation process
• Profitability by team – preparation of monthly reporting
• Job profitability reporting – development of the MI with the new system Optimus
• PAYE Settlement Agreement tracking and collating of information
• Group recharges – annual review of recharge mechanism and monthly posting of recharges
• Budgeting – overall in charge of group budget with the FD
• Year end audit – overall co-ordination of responses to audit queries
• New acquisitions – Responsible for smooth integration of new entities post acquisition (& setting expectation pre-acquisition)
Your skills and experience will include:
• New qualified with first time or mainly first time passes
• Good IT skills, including familiarity with Office applications and online resources
• Flexible, self-motivated and hard-working individual who will work well in a dynamic and creative team in a fast-moving environment
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Excellent numeracy and financial awareness
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Demonstrates a logical and methodical approach with attention to detail and accuracy
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.