Dress how you want to be addressed! We are excited to be working with an internationally renowned British fashion brand that requires a Financial Accountant on a temporary basis.
You will provide support to finalise the statutory accounts and corporation tax returns for the year ending March 2019. There would also be scope to get involved with other aspects of the Finance team's work as required.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Finalising impairment reviews and adjusting the financial statements accordingly
• Completing the group consolidation once all adjustments have been agreed with the audit team
• Preparing cash flow statements
• Preparing the disclosure schedules for the statutory accounts
• Updating the drafts of the statutory accounts
• Preparing the accounts for approval by directors
• Responding to queries from Deloittes tax team
• Reviewing the tax computations
• Updating financial statements with tax adjustments
• Preparing schedules for the statutory accounts
The successful candidate will be organised and efficient and would have had experience of working within a customer-focused environment. The candidate must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, outstanding interpersonal skills and have a first-rate knowledge of Microsoft Office and accounting software.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.