Are you an experienced Accounts Payable clerk who has working knowledge of SAP? Have you managed the full cycle accounts payable process including payment runs? Do you have strong communication skills and the ability to tackle difficult queries? If so I would love to hear from you.
My client is one of London's leading restaurant groups who boast an enviable portfolio of venues across the city. Their success has led to profits doubling over the past few years and, with clients queuing up to be part of the group, their future is a very exciting one. They are currently looking to recruit a motivated and forward thinking Accounts Payable Analyst to join their finance team and grow with the business.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Invoice processing
• Production of bi-monthly supplier pay runs
• Performing monthly supplier statement reconciliations
• Support the line manager in ensuring the AP month-end timetable is delivered, ledgers are closed and statement reconciliations are completed in a timely manner
• Develop relationships with the key Finance staff of our major suppliers
• Ensuring that AP policies and processes are adhered to across the business
• Speed and accuracy in the production of work
• Self-reliant and self-motivated
• Display a proactive and flexible approach
• Ability to adapt quickly and positively to new situations
• Intermediate level knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
• Previous AP/Finance exposure would be advantageous
• SAP B1 experience would be advantageous
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're interested in this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible!