Are you an experienced Accounts Receivable Clerk? Have you got experience of working with a large ledger, ability to hit targets and are you KPI driven? If so I would love to hear from you.
The company are a leading travel management firm based in Central London. With offices across the globe they specialise in executive and corporate travel management including hotels, private jets, VIP experiences and full travel arrangements. This is a great opportunity to gain some excellent high end international experience.
Based in Central London you will be located within their head office. You will be expected to lead from the front and will be reporting directly in to the Finance Department.
• Checking customer's credit ratings / credit checks before opening client account
• Timely and effective collection of all debts and customers payments
• Maintaining contact with ICs and clients to ensure invoices are clear for payment
• Resolving queries both internally and externally around outstanding invoices in a timely manner
• Posting and allocating daily credit card receipts to the accounting system
• Providing accounts information, for example aged debt reports, on weekly basis
• Direct Debt collations when due each month
• Month End procedure and sending out Monthly statements via systems and manual process
• Providing support to year end statutory audit
What we are looking for in you:
• Ability to reconcile complex accounts and have excellent attention to detail
• Competence in Microsoft Office products, XL and accounting software programmes
• Prior experience with accounting systems
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're interested in this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible!