The world of marketing has changed. You can lead the change or be a victim of change! Sheridan Maine are excited to be working with a bright and innovative company that provides firms a platform to market their brands. They are currently looking for a part-qualified accountant with previous successful finance experience and knowledge of French GAAP.
As Management Accountant, you will be responsible for the preparation of timely and complete financial information for Division Management, Corporate, external auditors and other interested parties.
Your areas of responsibility will include:
• Month-End and Year-End close (incl P&L review and monthly BS reconciliations)
• Preparation of monthly management accounts and variance analysis
• VAT and other tax returns
• Assisting with forecast (Cashflow, Budget…)
• Main point of contact for auditors and local advisors
• Ad hoc tasks as required
Your skills and qualifications will include:
• Part-Qualified Accountant with previous successful experience
• Knowledge of French GAAP and French speaker
• Ability to report under local GAAP and Group GAAP
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• High intermediate or advanced spreadsheet use preferable
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.