Sheridan Maine is currently working on an exciting temporary Business Analyst role based in Central London. We are looking for a candidate that is immediately available who has had experience in implementing a payment process.
The candidate will be working with a successful restaurant company and will be implementing a payment process on their App! The candidate must also have significant exposure to SQL. The assignment will last between 3-6 months and will be up to £300 day rate, depending on experience.
The responsibilities that the candidate will have is:
• Working on various types of projects and technologies, completing detailed analysis and capturing requirements as needed by the team
• Understanding payment workflows and the end-to-end project life cycle for a digital platform
• Understanding SQL data and ability to query back-end databases with the support from a dev team
• Creation of UAT scripts and own test delivery timelines and objectives
• Manipulating SQL data to generate reports and help Finance teams with reconciliation
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.