Are you an experienced Accounts Payable clerk? Have you managed the full cycle accounts payable process including payment runs? Do you have strong communication skills and the ability to tackle difficult queries? If so I would love to hear from you.
We are delighted to be working with a pioneering registry services provider. They are currently looking for an Accounts Payable Clerk to join their busy finance department.
Based in their Central London head office you will be working with a small accounts payable team. You will be expected to lead from the front and will be reporting directly to the Accounts Payable Manager.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Processing supplier invoices and supplier statements – up to 150 invoices on a weekly basis
• Performing Cost Analysis
• Reconciling bank statements for inter-company accounts
• Processing employee expenses
• Maintaining accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions in line with company processes
• Verifying vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions
• Disbursement of petty cash by recording entry; ensuring all data is inputted correctly and efficiently.
The candidate must ideally have at least two years of experience with a strong accounts payable skill set. Strong Excel skills (pivot tables / v look ups), good communication skills and a target driven and hard-working attitude are key. Experience using SageLine 50 and Xero is also preferential, although not essential.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.