My client is an internationally renowned charitable organisation which promotes and preserves film making and television in the UK, their offices are based in London's West End. They are backed by the National Lottery and although a charity, this is a very commercial focused business that need to constantly look at different revenue streams and on-going projects.
The Management Accountant will be based in central London, with an expectation to work at the National Archive twice a week in Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire.
Duties will include:
• The production of accurate and timely management accounts for relevant areas. Providing robust variance analysis to support the management teams to help maximise control cost
• Producing annual budgets, working closely with the management teams, supporting the process through co-ordination, analysis and reporting
• Also producing quarterly forecasts, following the same responsibilities as the budget, on a more top level and streamlined basis
• Support the management team on growing commercial income, through cost analysis and pricing support for new income streams.
• Reconcile balance sheet accounts for monthly review
• To support the Finance manager with ad-hoc analytical work, through variance, trend and cost/benefit analysis, with their area
• Commercial / Industry Knowledge
• Qualified Accountant CIMA/ACCA
• Financial modelling skills (Strong Excel Skills)
• Good accounting knowledge and IT literate (Integrated Finance system, Word, Power-point, Excel and Database Software)
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're interested in this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible!