Sheridan Maine is proud to be working with an international Fortune 500 organisation to recruit a Management Accountant into their busy finance team.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Looking to develop and improve the robustness and efficiency of both processes and the controls environment
• Working with the Finance Manager and the Business to strengthen Controls and mitigate risk
• Build relationships with both internal and external auditors
• Develop / improve processes with European Finance Centre including intercompany
• Proactively support the business to facilitate improved working capital management
• Work with the Accounts Assistant in the preparation of purchase invoice payments
• Ensure accurate posting of expenses to the nominal ledger
• Managing relationships with suppliers and customers
• Monthly accruing of both Project and Overhead costs
• Review and payment of Employee expenses in line with the Company Staff Expenses policy
• Accounts and assisting Credit Control with chasing overdue customer payments and retentions
• VAT and Cash Management
• Maintaining the cash books
• Processing non-supplier payments
What we need from you:
• Part or Newly Qualified Accountant with strong commercial experience
• Comfortable in quickly getting up to speed, keeping the core running, implementing change and making a difference
• Good basic understanding of accounting / systems
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to prioritise workload with an attention to detail
• Excellent excel skills
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.