"The media's the most powerful entity on earth. They have the power to make the innocent guilty and to make the guilty innocent, and that's power. Because they control the minds of the masses." I have an exciting opportunity to work for one of the world's leading media groups. With offices in locations across the globe this is a great chance to join a world leader. From advertising to marketing this company have it covered!
They are currently looking for an ambitious part-qualified accountant to join their finance department.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Analysis of revenues across the division
• Assist in production of head office management accounts
• Assist with the year-end audit process
• Daily cash-flow management including invoice processing and payments
• Covenant reporting compliance for Third Party loans
• Concessionaire reporting and payments
• Daily Sales tracking
• Various monthly reconciliations
• Payroll analysis and reconciliations
What you will need to be great for this role:
• Part qualified accountant with experience in working within a finance team
• Experience of accounting software systems
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Excellent analytical and reasoning skills
• Ability to relate to an international audience
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.