Are you an Accounts Payable clerk who has working knowledge of Oracle or similar system? Have you managed the full cycle accounts payable process including payment runs? Do you have strong communication skills and the ability to tackle difficult queries? If so I would love to hear from you.
My client is a globally recognised brand and rapidly expanding high street chain. They are currently looking for an Accounts Payable Specialist to join their large finance department. With nearly 1000 stores in the UK, and stores all over the world, they are a promising company to work for.
Based in their west London head office you will be working with the accounts payable team. You will be expected to lead from the front and will be reporting directly to the Finance Department.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Responsible for matching, batching and coding
• Processing a high volume of supplier invoices on to Oracle
• Chase up outstanding/overdue invoices; request credit notes as necessary; request return of any overpayments; check and reconcile suppliers statements
• Supplier statement reconciliations
• Matching the purchase orders
• Responsible for the fortnightly payment run via BACS and CHAPS
• Month end reporting
• Bank reconciliations on a weekly basis including direct debits and standing orders
Your skills and experience will include:
• Previous Accounts payable experience
• Good system knowledge and data manipulation experience
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong attention to detail
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.