Are you a hard-working, French speaking admin guru with previous experience in a finance role? Do you have a go-getter personality, a passion for brands, and an understanding of the FMCG industry? YOU'RE HIRED… Well, not quite.
We are excited to be working with an innovative and rapidly growing brand to recruit a charismatic, ambitious and results orientated Accounts Assistant to support their Finance Team. This is a really exciting opportunity to be a part of an exciting entrepreneurial company and build your career in finance.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Bank reconciliations
• Purchase ledger invoice management and weekly pay-runs
• Sales ledger and credit control
• Processing customer remittances and credit notes
• Assist with the monthly and year-end closure
• Support customer relationship for France and UK
Your skills and experience will include:
• Fluent/Advanced reading, writing and communication skills in French
• Either a finance or numerate degree and at least 1 year experience in a similar role
• Excellent attention to detail
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong IT skills including MS Excel and preferably SAP experience
• A passion for brands and an understanding of the FMCG industry
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.