Sheridan Maine is proud to be working with an international contingent management workforce company. They are looking for a Senior Business Analyst to join their Strategy, Analytics, and Metrics team.
If you have at least 2 years of previous accounting/analytical experience with a desire to learn and enhance your skills, and an interest in developing your career within a fast-paced organisation; this could be the job for you.
You must be comfortable working with large data sets and have the ability to translate that data into a story. The position requires an advanced level of skill with Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint. You will be exposed to a variety of different industries that this organisation supports including: Financial Services, Technology & Social Media, Healthcare, Big Pharma, Real Estate, Major Consumer Products, Aerospace, Oil & Gas, among others.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Apply critical thinking and advanced Microsoft Excel knowledge to provide analytical support for client requests
• Identify trends in large data-sets that will enable the client to adjust strategic direction
• Create detail-oriented presentations designed to inform client management of quarterly achievements of their contingent labour program
• Create data visualisations that enable the reader to quickly reach actionable conclusions
• Perform research to identify trends, interpret legislative news, and create market rate recommendations
• Work with internal and external customers to deliver on-target, value-added solutions and results to complex and strategic challenges
• Identify areas for process improvement, both strategic and tactical
• Build relationships with key client personnel
• Work independently in detail-oriented environment
What we need from you:
• BA/BS with concentration or major in Accounting/Finance, Math, HR/Procurement, and/or Economics
• 2-5+ years' work experience in accounting/analytically focused role
• Proven ability to deliver complex analysis, reconciliations, and reports
• Advanced Excel skills (including expert knowledge in using lookup tables, pivot tables, if statements, and working knowledge of macros)
• Proficient at MS PowerPoint
• Experience in dashboard creation, visual analytics, and/or other business intelligence reporting tools a plus
• Experience in delivering and positioning value-added client/ business services
• Experience in performing in-depth research and presenting findings
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.