Are you a studying towards your accountancy qualification? Do you have strong analytical experience and a strong management accounting skill set? Have you got exposure to creating budgets and forecasts? If so I have the perfect opportunity for you.
My client is currently looking for a senior management accountant to join their finance department.
The responsibilities of this role are to:
• Prepare a full set of management accounts, in accordance with IFRS, without assistance and take these accounts through review with the BGM/Director
• Calculation of complex monthly commissions and bonuses against documented incentive schemes. Including cash reconciliations between fulfilment and finance systems
• Assist with budgeting and forecasting under the guidance of the DDs, BGMs and BAs
• Prepare weekly sales reports identifying risks and opportunities with clear and concise commentary and flagging to senior management in a timely manner
• Prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliations ensuring there is no build up
• Prepare quarterly commentary on results against budget, forecast and prior year
• Prepare inter-company, bank and control account reconciliations without assistance
• Studying towards ACCA, CIMA or ACA
• Possess intermediate to advanced Excel skills and experience with manipulating large amounts of data
• Excellent attention to detail
• Manage time efficiently and possess excellent multi-tasking skills
• Communicate effectively, concisely and accurately in emails and in person
You are eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible!